Applicable Products : IJCAD 2013 or later
Error: "1628 was unable to complete the script-based installation" is, for some reason, the installer will be displayed if it is not possible to write the installation information of the product to the personal computer. We refer to the following [Notes at the time of installation], again, please try the installation.
Notes at the time of installation
- During the installation, please do not perform double-click. And would double-click the name of the product button on the installation menu,: Error "1628 script-based ..." is displayed, you may not be able to install. In that case, restart the PC, be careful not to double-click the installation start button, again, please run the installation.
- During the installation, when the resident applications, such as virus detection software is running, there is a possibility that affect the installation. Please try the installation from the end of the resident application.
- When updating installation, IJCAD Keep in the state ended.
- Finally, at the time you press the "Finish" button of the installation: If the "1628 was unable to complete the script-based installation" has been displayed, there is a possibility that the installation has been completed successfully. Please check the following items.
- Product name is displayed on the "Add or Remove Programs" in the Control Panel
- You can boot from a "start" button
- After start-up, operate without problems
- When is a state, such as described above, it is probably successful installation has been completed. However, just in case, the product was uninstalled from "Add or Remove Programs" in the Control Panel, it is recommended that once again, I am installed.