Applicable Products : IJCAD 2014 or later
In the printing of IJCAD, in addition to output to a normal printer, it is possible to output PNG, TIF, WMF, EMF, as data such as PDF.
In the initial state, the following printer can be selected.
- DWF6 ePlot.pc3 ··· output to DWF file.
- DWG To PDF.PC3 ··· output to PDF file.
- PublishToWeb JPG.PC3 ··· output to Jpeg file.
- PublishToWeb PNG.PC3 ··· output to png file.
To export other formats, such as TIF, EMF, BMP, EPS printer.
Add the printer in the following procedure.
- Run the Print command.
- From the list of printer-plotter name of the print settings, and then click the "Add a plotter."
- Since the plotter Add Wizard is displayed, proceed with "Next".
- When the screen to select the model of plotter appears, select the "Raster File Formats" in the manufacturer, from the list of models, select the file format of the printer you want to export to proceed with "Next".
- Finally, click the "Finish" button to exit.
- Since the return to the window of the print settings to make sure that you have added a printer to the list of printer-plotter name.