Applicable Products : IJCAD 2013 / 2014 / 2015 / 2016
The Icon size might be too small depend on the OS setting, for example in the environment of high resolution setting more than full HD (1920x1080).
In this case try the following setting.
In case of Windows 10
* IJCAD 2016 and later supports Windows 10.
- Select the "Setting" button from the Windows Start button.
- Select "System" in the setting Window.
- Select "Display" in the left column and tune the scale of "Change the size of text, application, and the other items" according to your environment.
Every display has each scale setting in windows 10, so try to setup all the setting,
connecting to each display one by one.
(Switch the display by selecting "Display No.2, 1" in this window.)
- When the setting is changed and User LogOff or restarting system is required, follow these instructions.
In case that the scaling function of the high DPI environment does not work well, try to set the high DPI scaling as INVALID.
The process is as follows :
- Select the IJCAD shortcut on the desktop by right click of the mouse.
- Select "Property" from the displayed window.
- Select the "Compatibility" folder and check "Screen scaling is invalid on High DPI setting" box.
- Select "OK" button to finish.
- Confirm the display after restarting IJCAD.
If you feel still small even you scale up, try to decrease the diplay resolution or to utilize the Windows magnifier tool to magnify the point.
Short cut key is set for the windows magnifier tool.
- Execute： [Win] key + [+] key
- Finish： [Win] key + [ESC] key
In case of Windows 7 / 8
- Display the Control Panel window and select "Desktop Customize" - "Display".
- Select "Custom Text Size setting (DPI) " on the left column.
- Check "Use the DPI scaling of WindowsXP format" box and click "OK" button.
- System will show the message if you want to LogOff and activate this setting valid or not, then try to LogOff and LogIn again.