Applicable Products: IJCAD 2013 or later
How to check the current system variable values of IJCAD are as follows.
- Command line setvar enter and run in the [Enter].
- "Enter the name of the variable or <>:" in ?[Enter]
- "To List variable <*>:" in *[Enter]
Wild card in the search in the third input can be used.
The following is an example input.
- It displays the variables that begin with DIM : Dim*
- Display a variable ending from 1 to 5 : *[1-5]
- Display a variable that contains the Path : *Path*