Applicable Products : IJCAD 2013/2014/2015/ 2016
with respect to the boundary with no hatching, how to re-create the boundary is as follows.
Creating at once a multiple of hatch boundary (IJCAD 2014 or later)
- Run create a (_HATCHGENERATEBOUNDARY) command the boundary.
(Because there is no icon in the initial menu, enter on the keyboard. Useful to turn ON the dynamic input.)
- Select the hatch you want to create a boundary, [Enter]. (If you have selected in the previous select it does not have this step.)
- Boundary lines will be created.
- Create command the boundary, hatching is a non-automatic adjustment state. If you want to correct created as an automatic adjustment hatching, to create a way to create individually.
- When you select a hatch that is already a boundary line, it is created duplicate.
Individually created (IJCAD 2013 or later)
- Double-click the hatching or, and select the hatch by running the Edit Hatch (_HATCHEDIT) command.
- Click on the [recreate boundary] button in hatch editing dialog.
- "Enter type of boundary object [Region/Polyline] <Polyline>: " and the message is displayed, with the option [Enter].
- "Do you want to associate hatch with new boundary?[Yes/No] <Y>: " And the message is displayed, with the option [Enter].
- Since returning to the Hatch Edit dialog and exit by clicking the [OK] button.