Applicable Products : IJCAD 2014 and later
You can change the the order of the attribute of Block which has been already assigned attribute, such as the title column of the drawing.
- Select the block attribute.
- Click right button and select the "Block Editor" menu.
- Key in the following command into the command line (or dynamic prompt).
- When the attribute sequence dialogue appears, select the item which you want to change the order using "Move up" or "Move down" button.
- If you finish the operation, click "OK" button.
- Execute save block (_BSAVE) command to update the block attribute.
- Execute close block editor (_BCLOSE) command to finish.
- You can confirm the new order in the extension attribute editor, double clicking on this block.