Applicable Products : IJCAD 2016
The network version and the USB version of the IJCAD, if such be installed on a number of PC in the same environment, you can reduce the time of installation by performing a silent installation.In this page, we explain the procedure of silent installation.
To create a response file for a silent installation
- The setup file set has entered folder of IJCAD will be displayed in Windows Explorer.
- Aix in the empty space in the file list area of crawler enter the [Shift] key + [Right-click, and then click the "Open command window here".
- On the command prompt, and then run the setup in the following format.
setup.exe -s -r -f1c:\temp\install_data.iss
* means to create a response file in the c:\temp\install_data.ISS path and name
* If you have spaces in the path to path "" enclose the enclosed in.
ex. setup.exe -s -r -f1. "c:\temp folder\install_data.iss"
- Since the normal installation as well as setup of IJCAD begins, it proceeds with input and set the various items, such as a serial key and installation.
- If the installation is successful, since the response file called install_data.iss on the C drive of the temp folder is created, and then saved with the setup file of IJCAD.
To perform a silent installation using a response file
Using the response file that was created in the above, and then install the same settings to another PC.
- From the command line or batch file to run the setup of IJCAD in the form such as the following.
setup.exe -s -f1c:\temp\install_data.iss* C: the path portion of the \temp\install_data.iss, please change to suit the environment.
- The installation is complete on the basis of the content of the response file.